Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Elf For Health - Round 2


After two weeks of debating, I have signed up for Elf for Health. I don't know what took me so long to decide, but all the Instagram posts The Lean Green Bean, The Lemon Bowl, and Nutrition Ella have been posting the past two weeks definitely encouraged me to take the plunge. Their pictures made me want to be an elf for someone by supporting them through their goals and challenges, and have my own elf for the same support. I'm pretty excited to take part in the daily challenges, which include supporting a local charity, cleaning out your fridge and pantry, and working out. 

nutritionella

So, what exactly is Elf for Health? Every two weeks, you are assigned a buddy, who is also your elf. You support your buddy through their health challenges and daily goals. You are required to email your buddy twice a week–Monday and another day in the week. You emails can be anything supportive! Tips and tricks, encouraging messages, funny cartoons to lift their spirits. ANYTHING! Every two weeks you sign up for a new buddy to support and a new round begins. Wanna participate? Head over to The Lean Green Bean's or Nutrition Ella's sites for more information about participating and to sign up!

Needless to say, I am quite excited to receive my buddy and participate in Round 2. Additionally, I have found I love virtually meeting new people and expanding my blogger network (which is currently quite small).

No comments:

Post a Comment